Web Statistics September 11th Tribute

Tuesday 11 September 2012

September 11th Tribute

September 11th Tribute post today. We will never forget...




Even though I am 32, I remember being back in college 11 years ago, when the September 11th attacks occurred. I was studying for my exams, and my Dad called me over to watch the TV because something big was unfolding. I was in shock, and amazement at the same time. My body literally trembled in disbelief and fear sitting in my chair with my hand over my mouth.  It was something that I have never forgotten.  

I talked to my Father today, and we reminisced back to that frightful day in September 2001, when we both saw this horrible event unfold live on TV. We pretty much saw the whole thing play out on TV, like some horror movie that would keep on repeating over and over again. I could not believe what I was seeing, and how the world was about to change so dramatically in literally 24 hours. WOW!

Not only was this a horrible day, but a tragic event that has totally changed humanity and the way we think. You might be a Generation X baby like myself but I am sure you agree that this is one of the most historical events we have witnessed in our life.

Anyway, as you go about your day today, please stop, and take just 1 moment of your time, and remember those who served, those who lost their life and those who were brave, and helped when others needed them. That is what humanity is all about. Also remember those families who have been affected and who's lives have changed and say a quick prayer that nothing like this will ever happen again!

Lest We Forget!




WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- 30 Day Trial Offer Today!   



No comments:

Post a Comment