Web Statistics OPEX FRIDAY AWAITS US

Thursday 20 September 2012

OPEX FRIDAY AWAITS US

Well I woke up today and had a few things to attend to, so I will post a quick update for FRIDAY OPEX. 

Thursday played out quite well and we have been killing it in (VIP SECTION HERE)


The last 8 of 9 opex have been positive days, and there is a bullish swing day setting up on the charts...so it would not surprise me if we see some more up or follow through on FRIDAY! We shall see????

What I do want to mention quickly is the the bonds really took my fancy today as the 60 minute chart broke an important uptrend, plus you zoom back to the daily chart and we seem to be putting in a bearish flag pattern. That for me is very interesting and confirming my thoughts on the S&P in the short term. Make sure you watch bonds as it is giving a heads up I think. :-) 

BONDS CHART
Happy Trading! :-)


WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- 30 Day Trial Offer Today!    

No comments:

Post a Comment