Web Statistics dow jones prediction - barrons scary dow jones prediction

Monday 22 April 2013

dow jones prediction - barrons scary dow jones prediction

dow jones prediction - barrons scary dow jones prediction


dow jones prediction
dow jones prediction



So did anyone see the latest dow jones prediction on the cover of barrons magazine lately?

I must say it was very very interesting! (see above)

I could write a complete 20,000 word essay on how I think the mass media, government, banks and other entities have been manipulating this market, but lets focus on this brilliant piece of artwork that circulating its way around the large groups of investors at the moment.

Barrons has just aired their latest dow jones prediction for all to see, and they are calling for dow jones to hit 16,000 on the index very soon. I thought it was amusing they had a bull on a pogo stick jumping over a bewildered bear! HAHA, I did giggle like a school girl when I saw that drawing, I mean it was pretty clever! I love how the mass media and pundits are becoming like the holy bible and spreading the good news like  one of Jesus disciples in the old testament.

I do not subscribe to barrons, but I find it interesting that they do become extremely bullish and bearish at the wrong times! Also they never seem to mention the TRUTH that there is a very bad financial crisis looming soon, it will not come tomorrow, or next month, but somewhere down the track we will become witness to what I believe to be a repeat of 2008, perhaps something much worse. I would probably  label it something along the lines of a FINANCIAL CRISIS 2.0

I do not see these sorts of headlines on the magazine, just market predictions and propaganda for the average trader out there to read.

When I showed this picture above and the dow jones prediction of 16,000 to a fellow trader this morning, he did laugh and then reminded me, that the last two times BARRON'S become super bullish on the market it sold off very hard and was significantly lower several weeks later. It is almost identical to their last DOW JONES PREDICTION call on the market.

Will they jinx the market again? Only time will tell. :-) *insert cheeky smile here* :-P



WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE 10 Day Trial Offer Today!



Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse


For all other enquiries ==>  CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US




No comments:

Post a Comment