Web Statistics Market Wrap Update - Latest Market Wrap

Friday 1 February 2013

Market Wrap Update - Latest Market Wrap

Market Wrap Update - Latest Market Wrap

Well the non-farm payroll pleased investors today and we went up again. Check out the S&P chart, we are still inside a nice upwards channel. That is telling us things are bullish for now.

upwards channel
upwards channel



One of my free readers here, even had the hide to comment and email me personally and tell me a got it wrong, after we went down one day!, then up we went again today! The nerve of some people.

Go back on the blog, I do not claim to be god or superman, but do the best to provide what I believe to be good valuable advice here.



WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE 10 Day Trial Offer Today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment