Web Statistics Dow jones repeating pattern - Dow jones repeating pattern

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Dow jones repeating pattern - Dow jones repeating pattern

Dow jones repeating pattern

Is there a Dow jones repeating pattern on the chart.

When I took a look at the Dow jones transports chart, I thought to myself, we could be looking at a repeating pattern or a replicating pattern.

Repeating patterns on the market are very frequent and we do teach our VIP members this from time to time. Anyway, the dow jones transports chart took my fancy today, and thought I would post it for all eyes to see.

Dow Jones Transports chart
Dow Jones Transports chart

WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE 10 Day Trial Offer Today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment