Web Statistics Does This chart look bearish

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Does This chart look bearish

Does this chart look bearish?

I do not know many times I sit back in my chair and tell my students this statement this year in 2013. It seems every time the fed talks they rally up the market 10 - 20 points.

I know people have been calling for a correction and a crash, and hey while that could happen tomorrow or in the next week I had a look at the IWM or RUSSELL 2000 daily chart, and I must say I no matter how I look at it, I am having a hard and difficult time to find something extremely bearish to say!

I can't believe I have to apologize on my own blog for being a broken record. HAHA. But here I go again. LOL. The black line below on the RUSSELL chart below is the line in the sand I feel. Above this black line is bullish, and below bearish.

We can also see the MACD is turning pretty violently too. So the next few weeks will be interesting.

I see everyone talking about TAPERING coming soon still, and OK, I agree tapering will have to start somewhere down the track, but there is not use giving you dates because I do not have a crystal ball. I wish I did, but that is whole other story. For now TAPERING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A MYTHICAL NOVEL THAT IS BEING WRITTEN.... right now nothing has been done, and the fed continue to throw more money into this market. There is no use guessing when tapering will happen until action is taken, and it's much more important to watch and trade charts.

Currently the IMW is sitting at 110.5 and looks like it is firming up for its recent sideways action. The target might be 112 - 114 if there is more positive news to occupy news land in the coming weeks.


IWM chart
IWM Chart



WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE!



Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment