Web Statistics Should You Fight The Fed

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Should You Fight The Fed

Should You Fight The Fed ?

There is a saying that a picture speaks a thousand words. As a chartist I can tell you that there is nothing more that is further than the truth.

I get about 10 emails a week, and since 2010 many bears laughed at my bullish charts, and told me I was crazy if I think the market was going higher!  I told them at the time, to put down the crack pipe and have a look at what the fed was doing.

Below is an updated chart virtually perfect correlation between Fed asset purchases and what the stock market has been doing. It is a perfect graphic representation of what you SHOULD NOT fight the fed.

As you can see the massive QE purchases has done 2 things.

1) Sent the market skidding up higher.

2) Hurt the bears who were top calling every few months.  

Should You Fight The Fed
Should You Fight The Fed



WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE!



Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment