Web Statistics Market Warning Us Here

Monday 4 November 2013

Market Warning Us Here

Is the market warning us here?

This is a chart I normally only share with ONLY our  VIP ELITE GROUP  -- HERE!

However I thought it was interesting that the breath of most equities belonging to the S&P 500 are telling us after such a massive run on the market, we could be about to experience a bit of profit taking or pulling back on the market.

As I have previously written on my blog, yes we are in a BULL market, but BULL MARKETS do not go up in a straight line. Some bulls have trouble with this, however it is what it is.

As you can see the A50R is up at OVERBOUGHT areas, and at 81.00 I would be thinking its an area that smart money will start to take profits, and talking to some of my colleagues we know what these guys are up to, and if we do experience a bit of a sell off in the next few weeks, it will mean our thoughts are correct.

Hope this helps.


overbought oversold



 WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE!



Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment